Come on in, have a seat! I would like to invite you to create an audio presentation for the Crown Holders Sisterhood.
We are looking for uplifting, motivating stories of over-coming obstacles or lessons that will empower women! We want to learn from 100 women who inspire, motivate and entertain audiences with their stories…their voices!
Your presentation will be posted on the Crown Holders Transmedia website. Also, I will play your podcast on BAN Radio Show. The recordings will become part of our Crown Holders web-series that will be live-streamed to Instagram, YouTube and Facebook.
There are NO fees for this service. But, this can not be used solely to promote a product or service. We are truly seeking to pour into and uplift the women in our community.
I understand we are all busy women, so I created a simple way to share your story on the webinars. Here’s a way for you to pre-record your message on your own schedule. Email Ella D. Curry at [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] with information requested below and a confirmed interview dates will be sent back to you. We look forward to showcasing your service, company or your book.
Read this entire page to answer most of your questions. This page is long, but I want you to have all of the information to make the process seamless. This email breaks down the process of recording.
You can speak on any subject that is important to you. The topics can range from parenting, caring for aging parents, being a empty nester, to how to create a product or service. You are free to speak on whatever moves you and will educate others! Here are my suggested topics for your Sisterhood presentation:
Becoming a Visionary
Care-giving for Terminally Ill
Caring for Aging Parents
Coping with Depression after Losing a Child
Diversity in the Workplace
Empowerment for Divorced Women
Entrepreneurship Inspiration & Tips
Finance & Money Management
Finding Hope After Losing a Child
Harnessing the Power of Prayer
Health & Wellness Tips & Advice
Helping Women Return to Work after 50
How Did You Start Your Business
How to Survive Domestic Violence or Adult Bullying
How to Expand Your Brand Using Social Media
Living a Vision Driven Life vs. a Condition Driven Life
Living an Intentional Life
Recovering from Addictions
Relationships for Single & Saved
Social Media Influencing
Starting Online Brands & Business
Surviving a Cancer Diagnosis
HOW TO CREATE THE PODCAST
1. Select a topic that’s important to you and prepare a speech for our audience. Practice or plan what you want to say before the scheduled radio interview with Ella. Select your date and time for the radio/phone interview, go.
Introduce yourself, give the title of your session. Next, explain what we will learn today. Give a 1-minute intro into how you can serve the Crown Holders Sisterhood Community and what your company/book/wisdom offers the audience. Let the audience be sold on your expertise!
Next move into your planned speech. Imagine them right before you. Ask them questions. Give them a call to action. Pull them into this ‘conversation’ and really show them how much you care about their success.
2. Try to keep it entertaining and informative. Do not use this like a sales advertisement. The first 10 minutes are crucial to holding the online listener’s attention for the entire session…be vibrant and reel them in with your wisdom.
3. At the end of your lesson/speech feel free to discuss your products or services and include ways to reach you. Please keep your advertisement to 1-2 minutes at the very end. At the end of your presentation, share your websites, blogs and all your social media information. You can gently promote your services, charity, book, product or signature program. If you have a book, please tell the audience WHY you wrote it and HOW it shapes their lives.
4. Ella D. Curry will interview you for 30 minutes after your presentation. The suggested dates will be emailed to you and you get to select the date and time that fits your schedule.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM
I need your information back as soon as possible. Email me if you have questions at [ email@example.com ]. Please submit all of your information in the body of ONE email. Do not send any type of text file, Word document or PDF file. My assistants will not open any text related files for security reasons. You can attach images as .jpeg or .png files only.
1. Give me the title of your session.
Email me the title of your session and the promotional material. You are free to discuss any topic that will educate, entertain and uplift women. You do not have to query me to see if this is a good topic. We would like to shy away from topics on politics, violent crimes and disciplining children. Other than that…go for it!
2. Submit your bio written in 3rd person, 200 words, no more.
Include your website address and other information about your company, book or service. Select ONE service or product and submit the material needed to promote it. My goal is to drive people to you with the interviews/podcasts. Submit your confirmation and promotional material as soon as possible.
3. I need the following information about the speakers:
— Title of the presentation and subjects discussed in the interview with Ella
— Book cover art or eFlyer (Large: at least 360 x 504 pixels)
— Speaker’s personal head-shot only (Large: 300 x 300 pixels)
— Link to one product, book, service or event for sale
4. Please share inks to connect with you on social media websites. List any that fit your brand. They are all optional. Give the full URL:
Thank you in advance for joining us. I will do my very best to help increase your exposure and to provide the community with tools to better their lives! Our goal is to keep this to a bare minimum of emails, so you will receive only TWO emails from my team and you are only asked to respond back twice.
Ella Curry, President of EDC Creations
About Me: http://about.me/elladcurry
Black Pearls Magazine Online-Founder
Black Authors Network Radio-Founder
Social Media Expert – Internet Publicist – Brand Strategist