Subject: Important Updates for 2017 Chocolate Social
2. Please know that people will be taking photos, live-streaming and videotaping this event. I plan on having a professional photographer join us, so that he can take photos of all the guests. All of my event photos will be posted across social media and in printed material for EDC Creations.
3. We want to feature all of the book clubs and book bloggers attending in the Souvenir Book, that will be given out at the event. If you have interviewed with us and want to send updated photos, do so immediately. If you have not been interviewed for Black Pearls, let me know and I can send over the questions immediately. The hardcover of Black Pearls Magazine will be on sale too.
4. This year all of our guests will have assigned seating. I want to get people in the room and seated as fast as possible. I will email the seating chart on July 15, 2017. You will be seated with people you should get to know! The idea behind this event is to introduce readers and authors so that you can support each other. Email all information to: email@example.com.
5. If you are an author attending the event, we have great packages to showcase your books during the event. The Chocolate Social Bundle is ideal for new books, backlist titles and for books coming out later in 2017. See the Black Pearls advertising opportunities and packages: http://www.edc-creations.com/chocolatesocial16.htm
6. I need to know the names of all the guests attending with you. If you purchased tickets for a group, email Ella all of the names of the attendees. If you want to sit together, now is the time to send me all seating requests. I need to know all of the names before June 17, 2017.
7. There is a private Meet & Greet on Wednesday night for readers, authors and book clubs in the Atlanta area. Tell your friends! Just email Ella and let her know who will be attending. We will all meet in the front lobby at exactly 7pm. Details on the main website.
9. We are looking for business owners and authors to help sponsor the event, so please feel free to share all of my social media posts and the link to the EDC Creations website. Thank you in advance!
10. You can call or email me at any time with questions about the event. Call (301) 892-6573 and leave your name, number and a detailed message.
HYATT Atlanta Midtown Hotel
Party in the Atlantis Room, Lower Level
125 10th Street NE, Atlanta, Georgia, 30309
Across the parking lot from the Loews Atlanta Hotel
Parking is $5.00. Attire: Semi-formal white clothing. Adults Only
Ella Curry, President of EDC Creations
About Me: http://about.me/elladcurry
Black Pearls Magazine Online-Founder
Black Authors Network Radio-Founder
Social Media Expert – Internet Publicist – Brand Strategist