3. At the end of your presentation, share your websites, blogs and all your social media info. Let the audience be sold on your expertise. Do not mention a time sensitive offer or discount because this recording will be re-purposed several times over the next few months. If you make an offer, it has to be something that is available months from now.
4. Please do not mention any dates, times or any events. If you mention dates or events it limits what I can do with the recordings. It limits your presentation’s visibility on future programs. You can gently promote your service, charity, book, product or signature program at the end. If you have any books, please submit the bookseller details. Submit your confirmation and promotional material as soon as possible.
Speakers call into the recording center and record your message!
Call this number to record (201) 283-9143 PIN: 158-535-351#
To record message, select option (1) when prompted.
Press the (# Key) to STOP the recording when you are finished talking and reading.
DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE RECORDINGS. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!
Hit the (# key) to STOP the recording and re-record. You can keep re-recording the same session over and over until it’s correct. Do NOT hang up to start over. If you need a do-over, immediate press the (# key).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM
1. Give me the title of your session.
Do not send any type of text file, Word document or PDF file. My assistants will not open any text related files for security reasons. You can attach images only!
2. Submit your bio written in 3rd person, 100 words, no more.
Include your website address and other information about your company, book or service. Select ONE service or product and submit the material needed to promote it. My goal is to drive people to you with the interviews. I will promote your product or service online for 7 days.
3. I need the following information about the speakers:
— Title of the presentation and subjects discussed
— Promotional text for product or service
— Bookcover art or eFlyer (Large- at least 360 x 504 pixels and 300 dpi )
— Speaker’s personal head-shot only (Large-300 x 300 pixels)
4. Links to connect with you on social media websites. Give the full URL:
Zoom, Live Leap or Expertise.tv:
Thank you in advance for joining us. I will do my very best to help increase your exposure and to provide the community with tools to better their lives! Our goal is to keep this to a bare minimum of emails.
Ella Curry, President of EDC Creations
About Me: http://about.me/elladcurry
Black Pearls Magazine Online-Founder
Black Authors Network Radio-Founder